The Committee would like to thank the Friends of the University of Dublin Choral Society for their continuing and invaluable support. We would also like to invite audience members, their families and friends to become Friends for the year ahead.
“Friends” was established in 1987 as a way of involving Choral’s audience members – in particular, members of the College Community – who wished to support the Society. Friends has proved to be both resoundingly successful integrating choir and audience and invaluable in improving the calibre of our performances.
As well as their financial contributions, Friends give us their support by their presence at our concerts and at Friends’, Vice-Presidents’ and Patrons’ Receptions.
As a Friend you will receive the following benefits:
- 2 complimentary tickets to the final night of each College concert series
- Complimentary programme at concert
- Priority booking on further tickets at concession price
- Society newsletter in each academic term
- Invitation to Friends’, Vice-Presidents’ and Patrons’ Concert Receptions
- Acknowledgment in concert programme (subject to time of press)
- Option to advertise in future concert programmes
If you, a member of your family, or a friend of yours would like to become a Friend of the University of Dublin Choral Society, or if you would like to give someone the gift of Friendship, please contact us.